You can type here any text you want

bpg nationals

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
saturday!! cant race though still need to handle my chip issue and need a good tune!!! from you of course!!!

hey dude i just want to say it was great meeting you and your friends i had a great time 11 seconds around the bend I HOPE thanks for all the generous offers on helping me in my time of grief HA HA i will get a hold of you on tranny work like i said THANKS you are a generous cool dude!!!! :)

lpaulabbott said:
hey dude i just want to say it was great meeting you and your friends i had a great time 11 seconds around the bend I HOPE thanks for all the generous offers on helping me in my time of grief HA HA i will get a hold of you on tranny work like i said THANKS you are a generous cool dude!!!! :)

:D Good meeting you and you should stop up to the track Sat or Sunday look for the Green GN No Sleep for me 1:40 am still at the shop

boostjunkie said:
:D Good meeting you and you should stop up to the track Sat or Sunday look for the Green GN No Sleep for me 1:40 am still at the shop
thats sick and dedication i guess cant today and sunday my mother is having saint rocco at her house all daggo's day

Back