Bradenton Results ......w/pics

Jesse

Administrator
Bradenton Results

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and racing and supporting this event with out you we could not have done it so to me we all are winners , and Bradenton is willing to host our event for years to come.

heres the standings.

CLASS 4 13.00 +

1st.....James Callery .... Spring Hill Fl 86 GN
2nd... I . Hunt .... Boca Raton Fl 87 GN
3rd.....Jack Dilorenzo .... Englewood Fl 87 GNX

CLASS 3 12.00 - 12.99

1st....Sherrie Sowers .... Port Orange Fl 87 GN
2nd...Jorge Posada .... Hialeah Fl 86 GN
3rd....Steve Cornell .... Kissimmee Fl 86 T-Type

CLASS 2 11.00 - 11.99

1st....Fred Santana .... Margate Fl 84 T-Type
2nd...Robert Lamb .... PT. ST Lucie Fl 86 GN
3rd....Glenn West .... Jacksonville Fl 86 GN

CLASS 1 10.00 - 10.99

1st....Mike Savino ... Casselberry Fl 87 Mazda RX-7 w/GN motor
2nd...Orlando Granda .... Miami Fl 86 GN

STAGE CLASS 9.99 - under

1st....Cal Hartline .... Melbourne Fl
2nd...Jack Cotton .... Agawam MA
3rd....Bill Steuernagel ....Ormond Beach Fl

TURBO STREET MODIFIED "TSM"

Champion....Roy "Boost" Garcia ....Hialeah , Fl
R/U..............Luis Lopez.... W. Melbourne , Fl

I would also like to thank the following vendors for there support.

Cotton Performance
South East Turbo Performance
Champion racing heads
Muscle Car Salvage (Mike & Lisa McCoy)
Hartline Performance
IMM Auto Specialties
Special Additions
TurboBuicks.com Mike Savino

And all of the little guys who brought there buick parts to sell...
thank you for donating some of your profits from the sales of your parts to support the event.

My biggest Thank you goes out to "Williams & Sons Engraving"
Kevin (aka BFH) , Who made all of the awards for this Event.

Next years "BOP Southern Nationals" will be a weekend event.
Keep you eyes open for more details to come.

Thanks
Jesse :cool:

Re: Bradenton Results

Originally posted by Jesse
Bradenton is willing to host our event for years to come.

Great!

Good job Jesse. I'll be looking forward to next year.

I got some pics that I will send to you sometime this weekend.

:D

I have some pics as well, Click Here - I will have video of all the bracket racing as soon as i can get this capture board to cooperate properly :)

I just got a packet full of photos from Bradenton, thanks to John Jackson, who flew down for this event from South Carolina. Now that's a certifiable Buick nut! :) Anyway, I'm traveling some of next week but I'll try to scan these and post them if John has no objections.

John took a bunch of photos of Gary Harmon's car, which I have been drooling over, as well as several great shots of Cal, Jack Cotton, Bill Steuernagel, and Willard Brown pulling the wheels.

Rudy,

10.38 @ 131.2. Those numbers look awfully familiar :D so I would like to know your secret on how you do that with 009s :eek:

Hey Kendall if you like you can email me the pics and I'll put them up asap....:)

Jesse:cool:

Scotty I am using a big 83lb 7th inj that comes on at 20pds of boost special thanks to Mike L at Ramchargers for the inj. I am also still using the stock computer and reds chip . No secrets here just ask and I will tell ya. My combo is still pretty much like dads 10.30 combo from years and years ago. Back to the garage I'am gonna need a few more tricks this year [I believe.] New tricks are Top Secret at least untill we get them all figured out. Then I'll tell ya! Heads Up racing is where its at thanks to all involved with the TSM racing series for giving us a place to run em like we stole em. cya Bret Rudbeck any body have orlando's #

Jesse great show!!!

It was a great show. Lots of clean fast cars. I got Hartlines big wheely on my camcorder :eek: Frank:cool:

Re: Jesse great show!!!

Originally posted by frankg
It was a great show. Lots of clean fast cars. I got Hartlines big wheely on my camcorder :eek: Frank:cool:

Lets see it ....if you need me to put it up let me know , you can email it to me.

Originally posted by Jesse
Hey Kendall if you like you can email me the pics and I'll put them up asap....:)

Jesse:cool:

"packet"..as in hard copies. :) My scanner's not working at home and I'm headed to Indy tomorrow morning..I'll get to them later this week, hopefully.

I would but...

I have no way to get it from the video to the computer, sorry!!! :confused: Frank

Re: I would but...

Originally posted by frankg
I have no way to get it from the video to the computer, sorry!!! :confused: Frank

Frank can you send me a copy :) plezzz

Yeah Jesse just send me a PM with your address and i'll copy it to VHS. Thanks,Frank:D

Does anyone else have pics or video from the race @ Bradenton I can add to the web site were building for the event

Thanks

Jesse i have some videos already converted. I will say most are of me but i do have Cals, Gary, Willard and Bills car too.

Originally posted by Louie L.
Jesse i have some videos already converted. I will say most are of me but i do have Cals, Gary, Willard and Bills car too.

So why haven't you posted them yet??:confused: