Bradenton Results ......w/pics

I offered to send them before to whom ever will Host them.....
I would call Jesse direct but that fool has been ignoring me for the last 2 days!Lets see what happens. I have still lots left that i can convert. Im ready on the word Go...
;)

GO!!!!

Hey and Jesse don't forget to post a pic of that "10 second ass"from my video i sent. The owner said she wants to see it.:D Frank

I'll host them. How big are they? Try sending to jim@turbojim.com. If they bounce, get with me and I'll set up a ftp account for you to upload them.

Jim,
Tell me what u want to keep them under and i can redo/split some of them. They range from 10kb to 3kb.

Originally posted by Louie L.
I offered to send them before to whom ever will Host them.....
I would call Jesse direct but that fool has been ignoring me for the last 2 days!Lets see what happens. I have still lots left that i can convert. Im ready on the word Go...
;)

FOOL............:eek: I have left you some messages too and you didnt answer.....JackA#%$@......j/k
your still alright with me :D

Iam putting together a cd of all the vids I get ....so please give me some time and I will post them.

Thanks for the clip TurboJim ...you reminded me how SLOOOOWWW Louies car is :eek:

HEY Frank got the tape , Thank you
and SVT TROUBLE Is whats for dinner yummmie...( nice bumper fillers ;) )

vids coming soon :)

Thanks
Jesse

Keep emailing me your pics of Bradenton
also the vids and I'll get them on the new site for the race.

Look buddy ......No need to jealous!;) I tried again calling u back last night but u wouldnt hang up! I see how you operate ;)

Jim
thanks for posting the vids!

Originally posted by Scott231

Uh, Louie? 10.31 @ 116...that's gotta piss you off. ;)

Damn IC pipes !!!
That did piss me off just as much as loosing!:mad: :mad:

Jim,

Is this still up???
I am having problems finding your site!!!

John,
The above vids are still working. Just click on the individual links;) They are not in a specific web site. Jim is hosting them for us.:D

Originally posted by John Wilde
Jim,

Is this still up???
I am having problems finding your site!!!

Sometimes I find I need to right-click and select save as, save them local and view them. If the connection is slow I find IE times out before the movie has downloaded if you just play the link