bradenton

86Brick

I will have to load up one day and take the hike to Bradenton then, and see what a decent 60 ft will do for it. Thanks.

PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE FOR GIVE ME I WON'T MAKE ANY MORE FUN OF THE BUICK GUYS LIKE WAKKO 12.84@104 OR BLACKSHOEBOXS FAST TIMES JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE GUYS PLEASE :)

COME ON JESSE I WAS JUST PLAYING ONE CHANCE FRIEND :) :)

THANK YOU
FRANCIS

Wakko drove to the track (not trailered) from South Florida and ran that time during his first run with that car at any track on pump gas with an unknown chip and NO tuning. That is a great time. 12.8 on a 10K GN is better then 13.x on a 30K Ford or 55K vette any day...

Don't forget jsta6, he ran 13.4 right off of the highway in full street trim with 93 octane, hard street radials, through the mufflers on a stock block and stock turbo with TWO child seats in the car...:D

Our GN's seat four GROWN adults in air conditioned comfort...vette, no; viper, no; lightning, no; mustang, nope...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jsta6

Don't forget jsta6, he ran 13.4 right off of the highway in full street trim with 93 octane, hard street radials, through the mufflers on a stock block and stock turbo with TWO child seats in the car...:D

Don't forget all the crap in the trunk! ;)

and Jorge with his 150k mile GN running mid 12's all day...and driven home...

Yeah, that crap that I had in the trunk was a real good idea, NOT! I had to leave early Sunday and I did not sell or trade any of it...:mad:

12's is nothing for Jorge. He could have run 11's if he really wanted to. I have seen him do it before. But no sense in blowing up the damn car...