You can type here any text you want

Brake Accumulator Problem

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ronusa

Does anyone know of a good place to find a replacement factory style of brake accumulator for the PM system?
I know the newer generic type is larger in diameter that will not allow me to reuse the present chrome cover that I have on there now.

Thanks!

Looking for one as well. Kirban is out till at least the end of the month. Didn't sound confident that they would be in by then either. Any other resources??? Tried a local Buick dealer for kicks. They checked a nationwide database and there are none out there. Thx.

Sounds like the OP is looking for a source for the original accumulator so that his chrome cover can fit. If I'm not mistaken all of the aftermarket ones sold now are slightly larger and may not work with his cover. I don't know of anyone producing one that is exactly the same size as the original. You can try searching the For Sale section but buying an old original accumulator might not be ideal..

Back