brake headaches

russ87gn

i just coverted to a vacuum brake setup everything went well i bled the brakes and have a good pedal once i start the car the pedal feel isnt bad but it doesnt return very fast causing the brakes to hang up. i replaced the calipers,had the backs adjusted, and took it to a shop that bled them also with no result. he told me to change the propotioning valve. i looked to where the valve should be and whoever put my line lock in put it in the place of the valve and bypassed it all together. i found the in the parts i got with the car is this my problem or is that a way they used to put line locks in and i have to look elsewhere for my problem?

i just coverted to a vacuum brake setup everything went well i bled the brakes and have a good pedal once i start the car the pedal feel isnt bad but it doesnt return very fast causing the brakes to hang up. i replaced the calipers,had the backs adjusted, and took it to a shop that bled them also with no result. he told me to change the propotioning valve. i looked to where the valve should be and whoever put my line lock in put it in the place of the valve and bypassed it all together. i found the in the parts i got with the car is this my problem or is that a way they used to put line locks in and i have to look elsewhere for my problem?
Post up a picture of how the line lock is installed..