You can type here any text you want

Brake Light Flashing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87Turbo-TWE4

Every time I hit the brakes the brake light will flash on the dash. I have the original powermaster. Do I need a switch or accumulator?
Also, how can you diagnose which one needs to be replaced so I can tell my mechanic where to go. He's not too familiar with the powerbastard unit.

Does the PM motor seem to run alot? Does the system loose pressure when sitting overnite? Those were the symptoms of my accumulator going bad

For what it will cost to fix you could go vacuum and eliminate it. Or you could go hydroboost but thats not so cheap. The accumulator is probably the failure of the power master. My advice is to get rid of it. I wrecked my car because of it failing.

For what it will cost to fix you could go vacuum and eliminate it. Or you could go hydroboost but thats not so cheap. The accumulator is probably the failure of the power master. My advice is to get rid of it. I wrecked my car because of it failing.

Yeah, I know about wrecking a car because of the PM. I will just go vaccum and be done with it. I can say that at a full stop or at a traffic light, I can feel the brake pedal pulsating on my foot.

Back