Brake problem (accumulator?)

Micah

Uconn is better
My breaks didn't work as well as I'd like them to this morning. The pedal is mushy and goes all the way to the floor. A couple years ago I replaced the accumulator and the brakes worked like new. (Although, I can't remember exactly what the problem was back then, which would help.) The brake light comes on eventually and I can hear the PM pumping so everything sounds in order on that aspect. Anybody have any suggestions? Also does anybody know where they sell accumulators for the PM? I forgot where I got mine.

well actually all my questions were answered on gnttype.org. guess i shoulda checked there first. So the real question is, who sells accumulators for the power master? I seem to remember having to order it.

I got mine from gmpartsdirect.com a couple of years back but I heard that they may no longer be available.

they didn't have any. Anybody else know of a site that sells them? Las time I went Autozone and Advanced Auto had never heard of such a thing.

Post a thread on parts wanted, someone is sure to have one for sale. Check with Jay's GN. www.Jaysgn.com He is a good guy to deal with, he used to have them for sale at a reasonable price. $159.00, That's if he still has any.