You can type here any text you want

brake problems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnloyalty877

t'squick6
I've recently switched to hydroboost and have been having problems. Well i'm recently switching out rear brake cylinders and i pulled the old one off and not a drop of fluid has come out and its been sitting for hours. What would be the problem. The master cylinder is a remanufactured one but i'll soon be getting a new one and the booster is an original off of a 85 GN.

Is the combination valve original? Buick had a recall on the valve. The original valve was made of what appeared to be cast iron & the upgrade/replacement is brass.

Is the combination valve original? Buick had a recall on the valve. The original valve was made of what appeared to be cast iron & the upgrade/replacement is brass.

good thing to check.......

I recently changed to the brass combination valve. I just dont understand with the wheel cylinder off and the master cylinder full of fluid how no fluid comes out of the line.

I use a hand pump to pull vacuum on the bleeder and still have to give the peddal a few pumps.

Back