You can type here any text you want

Brakes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DDot690

Will the powermaster work with Baer Or Brembo front brakes?? Who has best prices for front brake kits for GN??

Thanks,

You have a good question, that I don't have a proper answer for. I would think the PM would work with just about anybody's calipers, but it would be good to hear from someone that has done it.

I too will be upgrading all the wheels in the future and would also like to hear from others. So here's a bump for you!

I have all 4 wheel Baers and the powermaster, it works fine.

I got mine from Jack Cotton Cottons Performance when they were on sale.

He may be at the BPG event in Salem this weekend however, I'd at least call him and check on his prices. :cool:

Just for clarity I have the 12" front system with slotted zinc washed rotors 1.25" I believe, built on the stock G body spindles, you send them back your cores when done with the install.

Rears are the stock G body replacement disk units I think they only make one type and size.

Yeah, I just bought a new set of the 12in Baer from a board member. I was going to get the rears now. Nice piece. :D Thanks

Back