You can type here any text you want

Brand New Baby Boy!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
My Family Was Blessed With A Brand New Baby Boy At 5:11pm Today. He Weighed 8lbs 2oz And Is 21" Long. His Name Is Jackson Roger Calcote. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats! First child?? Hope you got a lot of sleep beforehand. You never will catch up on it again.:D

Thanks Guys, It has been great so far. I can't tell everyone how much I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. This is why I love the G.N. community. I purchased my first G.N. in May, well I went crazy and bought three that month. R Alexander and 8AV8 (chris) are helping me learn.
My six year old tells everybody he sees that the coolest car in the world is a Buick Grand National, and Jack will be raised to be a G.N. man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and God Bless.
My Son is 7 months old and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Someone mentioned sleep earlier in this thread, I think I have heard of it but I just can't remember what it is.....

Congratulations. I have number 2 on the way in 3 weeks. Looks like the car cover will be coming out again.:frown:

But it all good....

It really is amazing, I can't believe how much there is to love about new baby. He's going riding in the G.N. as soon as we finish my first round of upgrades. I can't tell everyone how much I appreciate all of the responses. I am constantly amazed how great the Buick community is.

Back