Brand New Baby Boy!!!!!!!!!

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
My Family Was Blessed With A Brand New Baby Boy At 5:11pm Today. He Weighed 8lbs 2oz And Is 21" Long. His Name Is Jackson Roger Calcote. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats! First child?? Hope you got a lot of sleep beforehand. You never will catch up on it again.:D

Thanks Guys, It has been great so far. I can't tell everyone how much I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. This is why I love the G.N. community. I purchased my first G.N. in May, well I went crazy and bought three that month. R Alexander and 8AV8 (chris) are helping me learn.
My six year old tells everybody he sees that the coolest car in the world is a Buick Grand National, and Jack will be raised to be a G.N. man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and God Bless.
My Son is 7 months old and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Someone mentioned sleep earlier in this thread, I think I have heard of it but I just can't remember what it is.....

Congratulations. I have number 2 on the way in 3 weeks. Looks like the car cover will be coming out again.:frown:

But it all good....

It really is amazing, I can't believe how much there is to love about new baby. He's going riding in the G.N. as soon as we finish my first round of upgrades. I can't tell everyone how much I appreciate all of the responses. I am constantly amazed how great the Buick community is.