Brand New Porsche GT3

87chrisss

BLUBYU
What can i say, don't want to be pushy since the GT3 / GT2 Porsche's are my favorite. I'll just make it brief, Well.. I took the car out just now for a drive just enjoying her as i might be putting her up for sale in a few day's. Just having one of those life moments, well im driving thinking about things and on the corner of my eye i see a White Porsche at the red light heading South. I was driving East on the right lane so i put my turning signal, and made a right to head south <same way he was headed>. The green comes upon the night and off this sexy white Porsche just gleaming in the night pulls up right beside me. Just a sexy beast, i allow him to get ahead of me so i can check her butt out. :p Sure nuff, Shiny black simple GT3 on butt & a brand new paper tag...:D.. So i drive up a bit and i take a look at the driver ofcourse i race with class i just dont stomp it on em. So i glance and i saw two older male's probably retired having a mid life crisis just went out and got himself this sexy thang. As i look inside his cockpit just a peak to see if he was up for action but not too serious, so i said w,e i'll enjoy the view. But after maybe 10 sec of me driving next to him admiring his car i hear the N/A boxster motor downshift and off he went with the funny growl they have.. (i love the exhaust note on the Porsche's) so i was probably goin 35 or so and i patiently rolled into it and just smoked his ass simple ass that. Poor guy prob going back to the dealer tomorrow to get something faster. :D

Nice!
A very worthy kill. Congrats.

Mike B.