JUST WONDERING.....

TIMINATOR

I wonder why it's more important to dig thru every facet of Trump's life for the last 8 years or so, rather than actually investigate:
THE LAP TOP.
COCAINE IN THE MOST SECURE BUILDING IN THE U.S.
BIDEN AND FAMILY CHINA AND BURISMA CONNECTIONS.
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF BRIBES, AND THE UNREPORTED, UNTAXED INCOME FROM THEM.
HILLARY'S UNSECURED SERVER, AND HER POSESSION OF "TOP SECRET" DOCUMENTS THAT A SECRATARY OF STATE WAS NEVER AUTHORIZED TO POSESS TO BEGIN WITH.
ALL OF THE CLINTON "WHISTLE BLOWERS, AND FRIENDS, "THAT DISAPPEARED", HAD FATAL "ACCIDENTS", AND COMMITTED "SUICIDE", USUALLY WHEN THERE WAS AN UPCOMING INVESTIGATION....
AND MORE....
But the media are fixating on:
Who actually killed John Kennedy (60 years ago) and Jimmy Hoffa (30 years ago).
AND the UFO cover up that started in WW II (80 years ago).
Why now?????
I kinda also wonder why the top democratic presidential candidate challenger to "Creepy Joe" is refused Secret Service protection, especially since his father was assassinated, and his uncle killed while campaining?
TIMINATOR

When simple things like government affairs are portrayed to be extremely complex and don't make any sense, it is being purposely manipulated. Virtually nothing in government should be complex, it is being gamed for their benefit and our loss like Vegas.

But the media are fixating on:
Who actually killed John Kennedy (60 years ago) and Jimmy Hoffa (30 years ago).
AND the UFO cover up that started in WW II (80 years ago).
Why now?????
Because it had, at one time, sensational reactions.
Today, it's a common practice by the left wingers to distract, distract, distract.
And it's working, or so it seems.

I'm steering clear of this one. I KNOW I'll get in trouble. :p

Who actually killed John Kennedy (60 years ago)
Damn! I remember when that lefty got whacked.!
I was on duty at the 6594th "Test Squadron", Westover, Ma.
10-minute recall, base locked down, suits all over our outfit.
"Test" was a misnomer.... We processed the recon flights on the Cuban missile fiasco.👀

It was a rhetorical question, ya'all knew that!
Things have been getting slow for a while on here, so I thought I'd stir the pot a bit.
Guy, and Chuck, I knew you couldn't resist! I'm waiting for Greg, Marty, and Tim to jump in, we haven't heard much from them lately either!
Us old guys have seen it all before, attention, diversion, misdirection. It's entertaining when Penn and Teller do it, sickening otherwise!
Nice to see all are alive and well!
Me, I'm still detailing, rewiring, improving, heat managing and generally fussing over my "T". I keep saying, "I'll drive it this weekend", but I want to do it on my terms, and there's always more to improve. Yesterday I made a heatshield that mounts to the drivers side rocker cover to keep the header heat from cooking the wiring harness and its plastic cover. Ya know the underhood temp here in Phoenix,AZ. for the last month has been 115 without even starting the engine!
I absolutely hate it when the car is 98% perfect, and the "checkbook butt hole" that's never built anything in his life, fixates on the 2% I haven't gotten to yet.
It makes me wanna shove his corpse in the trunk!
I'll post pics when I finish...
TIMINATOR