Brand new t66 turbo never run for sale

Braciole

joshreceipt.jpg

JoshTurbo.jpg

JoshTurbo2.jpg

Its a T66 from GN1 receipt is posted. More pics available upon request. This turbo is a friend of mines. Its too big for his set up. he is 98% stock so it has to go. it was purchased in march and I just took it out of the box to take some pics. Turbo was NEVER run its brand new. 625.00 shipped
post and PM with any questions.
Thanks
Mike

i think those are GN1s "HOUSE BRAND" manufactured overseas.....

dont have experience with them first hand.... hth

here's the site-----> gn1performance/proddetail.asp?prod=Turbo66 [just add the www.]

i wish i had the $$$ a good friend of mine has went 10.98 with this turbo. thats a good deal for that turbo.

Hey Guy's, just my 2 bit's worth, if this is a true T66/P-trim, you are looking at my absolute favorite hairdryer for a semi-docile V6 running boost in the 20's and a 3700-6500 power band, light 'er up and let 'er rip, I liked these better than the T-70's by a mile.

Kevin.

Hey Guy's, just my 2 bit's worth, if this is a true T66/P-trim, you are looking at my absolute favorite hairdryer for a semi-docile V6 running boost in the 20's and a 3700-6500 power band, light 'er up and let 'er rip, I liked these better than the T-70's by a mile.

Kevin.

This is not the same turbo Kevin. :cool:

I've got this same turbo just sitting here on my bench and in all honesty...it really seems fine, it is a T'netics knockoff no doubt but for someone who just wants a fun weekend car it will probably be fine...Once Braciole rolls his, mine is next on the chopping block I think...I was going to use it however my build plans got a biut more radical so I gotta step up larger.

What stall will you need with this turbo? Would he be interested in a te-60 with .63 exh housing?

Josh is keeping Turbo, after countless deals with members and having them all back out he decided to keep it. He is aggravated to no end and so am I.
I love the Buicks but hate the friggin people you have to deal with.
Thanks for looking:mad: