You can type here any text you want

Brand New Wolfe Race Craft Single-Link Sway Bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eddie Wright

Wolfe Race Craft Single-Link Sway Bar. It is brand new never installed. I had the Sway Bar powder coated. Made of strong 1 1/4 x .375"wall Cromoly tubing. The arms are laser cut out of 1/8 Cromoly plate and completely Heli-Arc welded to the main sway bar. The sway bar rides on machined aluminum bushings for solid control and long life. Each bushing is lubricated thru the grease fitting already installed. The sway bar comes as bear metal so that is why I had it powder coated. Then I found out that it would not work with the exhaust system I bought. It is made to work with stock exhaust and I'm putting in 3 1/2" exhaust system. I want $200 plus shipping for it. It sell for $360 and I spent $65 to have it powder coated. Part # BWOL101.

To contact me email me at eddiew4877@yahoo.com

I also have a fast classic bank to bank computer for sale. I have it in a 87 Grand National I only put 400 miles on the car since I bought it and put it in. The car as been sitting for 5 years and I'm restoring it now. I'm putting a different programmer in so I'm trying to sell this one. I have the wiring harness and all the sensors for it. Also have the USB cable to hook it up to a laptop to be programmed for your car. I want $900 plus shipping for it
Part #30-122010
Who ever buy it Cal @ Heartline will program it for your car.

I also have a stock GM 8.5 posi unit and axle shafts out of the same car for sale for $200 plus shipping. (Just the posi unit and axle shafts, not the whole rear end.) They have right at 75,000 miles on them. I put in a different posi unit and bigger axle shafts in the rear end unit.
I have picture that I can email to you.

Back