You can type here any text you want

BRC cranks?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BRC, Inc.

Don't know what the letters stand for, but they are a reputable company.
They ought to know Buick cranks! They have been doing them since the mid
'80s. Don't know how much Buick they do now, but there stuff was top quality.
HTH

Thanks for the info my buddy sold me one for a SII im putting together it does look like a nice piece so I bought it off him.

BRC stands for Brooks Racing Components. A company out of Live Oak Florida. Have done business with this company for many years. Jay Vass owner. Have used their custom cranks in many record holding engines. Also custom build pistons to your design if needed. Good guys.

why insult a newbie? ya'll are just a big bunch of cyber bully's. SPEEDSHOPGRAMMY don't pay ANY attention to these select few.

PS: Billy, when your ready to sell your truck call me.;)

why insult a newbie? ya'll are just a big bunch of cyber bully's. SPEEDSHOPGRAMMY don't pay ANY attention to these select few.

PS: Billy, when your ready to sell your truck call me.;)

Believe it or not this is how I've spotted most of the spammers Steve. They usually have some sort of link in the sig. I don't see any issues here though so welcome aboard SPEED.:smile:

Believe it or not this is how I've spotted most of the spammers Steve. They usually have some sort of link in the sig. I don't see any issues here though so welcome aboard SPEED.:smile:
I'm just giving the "old timers" a hard time. :cool:

we have a saying here in the states... if it walks, talks, & squawks like a duck... :tongue:

As a Kenworth dealer Tech, I fully expect this from a W/Star owner...;)

Kenworth? they still make them things? you of all people should like "my" truck, it's a real Star made in Canada, the ones you have to read the parts book for. :D

Back