You can type here any text you want

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! The war in the middle east is over!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
Just announced!!

They are banning guns in Afganistan! The Taliban will be turning in all their illegal guns!!

They are also going to ban IED's, so once the Taliban turns in all of those, the war will be over.

Problem solved.........

(discuss.......)

LMBO Bob this is good......I knew the yuppies liberals were right the whole time....NOT.

This gun ban thing is f'd up and just stupid!!! Makes no sense and gets no where IMO. Darn that china for inventing gunpowder...oh wait even that is harmless by itself and must be harnessed by a human to be used in a "bad" way. Spoons they made me Fat so ban them too.

WTF is going on in this nation? It really seems like its really over we are collapsing.

image-3212146840.jpg

I don't understand why we didnt ban airplanes after 9/11 when they were responsible for more deaths that year that assault rifles! An assault rifle or any other gun is a paper weight until there is someone to operate it. What is done with it once the person operates it is what determines how it is either used for good or bad. Same goes with fertilizer and diesel fuel. Hell a few idiots here in Indiana used an open gas valve and a microwave to turn a house into a bomb. So I guess with the liberal thought process we should ban natural gas and houses. So what did they do after 9/11? They changed security at airports. Why not fix the problem with these guns instead of fixing the symptoms?

I agree that our current dictator sucks sweaty swamp donkey balls!

The reason the right to bear arms was put into the constitution was because they had just had a revolution against Britain and knew the American people may have to have another revolution if the government ever became a tyranny! Well here we are! This isn't about the Sandy Hook shooting or the Aurora theater shooting. This is all about the anti gun liberals working their agenda like that have been trying to do for decades. It is easy to feel secure when you have 20 armed secret service guy surrounding you. Tell them to lose their guns and see how you feel! If that would happen he wouldn't come out of his big White House.

Now the shocking point! I don't even own a gun but I sure as hell don't want my right to own one taken from me!

Ban cars too, they kill THOUSANDS every year, including innocent women and children :eek:

Back