Bucket seat options??

Chris those cup holder deals just sit on top of the cosole,lifts rite off in one second. Everyone has one nowadays,always need a cup holder.:):). PS, just curios is your car going yet.
I gotcha.... Didn't know that. Maaan....I like those Procar rally 1000 seats a lot. Wonder if that's a custom order in that color? Got me thinking now.... Car's coming along. Dentist wiped me out, though.... Bastards..... Thanks for asking..... Hope your well.

I gotcha.... Didn't know that. Maaan....I like those Procar rally 1000 seats a lot. Wonder if that's a custom order in that color? Got me thinking now.... Car's coming along. Dentist wiped me out, though.... Bastards..... Thanks for asking..... Hope your well.

They were not custom. I called the manufacturer and purchased directly from them (they were the same price as Jeg's). They generally come with grey velour head rests but I wanted the black vinyl instead and they made the change without any issue. That way they looked as close to the original GN seats as possible.

I recently drove my car 160 miles and couldn't wait to get home. Something happened to the foam and made the trip extremely uncomfortable. Went to Joanne Fabrics and bought a piece of 1" foam. Slipped it under the seat cover and problem solved. Drove to Florida and back. 2200 miles, no issues.

I'm looking at these seats did you get the standard height or their shorter version?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The height I think is the same, I got the regular width, if that's what you're looking at. They are a snug fit. After 2-3 hours I have have to get out and stretch. I do like them a lot.
I was referring to the actual seat height I'm 6'3"and the sale sperson mentioned it as a option. my car is pretty much only sees the track so these might be a nice upgrade to 31 year old stockers

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

04-06 GTO Seats. There is a thread in the LSX section where a guy has them. I have a set in the garage that I bought for my car and it has been in the paint shop ever since. I also have an 05 GTO and I am glad I bought the seats for my T. I also have a center console from a 2013 Impala that I put in the car. I should all come together nicely.

Mike,
One of the West End Locals (Kent C) has swapped out his GN seats with Hyandai Tiburon buckets, which I believe bolted right in . He's had them re-covered with GM Palex material . I"ll try to dig up some pics and more info on the swap.

Here’s some pics :

Attachments

• AF285AF5-CE7F-411D-9FBC-69250B600F0E.jpeg
    AF285AF5-CE7F-411D-9FBC-69250B600F0E.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 4AA531BF-8428-4DE2-8C3A-13E6329A94F4.jpeg
    4AA531BF-8428-4DE2-8C3A-13E6329A94F4.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 102
  • F443A38B-DA74-4E91-ADC5-9B6AFEACCBAC.jpeg
    F443A38B-DA74-4E91-ADC5-9B6AFEACCBAC.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 116
Those really look nice! How heavy are they compared to the stockers? Are they more comfortable?

Pronto, these aren’t mine, just posting some pics for a buddy who’s not on the board. He did say that these are miles better than the factory seats. Don’t believe they are any heavier either.
My buddy Kent C is active on Facebook
Turbo Buick Owners of Southern Ontario (TBSO)
I’d suggest visiting this site and reach out to him with a post

Dave

1993 SCAT ProCar Seat Elite Series in cloth.

Saved my back daily driving in the 3 seasons the stock seats turn to mush.

About 100K on it, going in the GN next spring.

Don't forget you need a seat belt holder if you drive the car a bit. ;)

Has adjustable tilt, fold down capability, and the front of the bottom of the seat moves outward for some reason if you want it to.
20181125_142848.jpg
20181125_142958.jpg