You can type here any text you want

Buick, Cobra, GSXR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks like a bunch of squids playing around in traffic. Way to go kids.:rolleyes:

Thats the safest way to do it if your gonna do that sort of thing....... nice vid........ you need another gear for that kind of racing :cool:

Thats the safest way to do it if your gonna do that sort of thing....

Safer than running in a completely deserted industrial complex at 2AM and being flagged by a flashlight down the road? Safer than driving out to BFE and leaving civilization 100 miles behind you? What they did is just a tad safer than racing in an active school zone.

Nice vid, im glad the guy didnt fall off the bike and get ran over by the chase car.

Safer than running in a completely deserted industrial complex at 2AM and being flagged by a flashlight down the road? Safer than driving out to BFE and leaving civilization 100 miles behind you? What they did is just a tad safer than racing in an active school zone.

I guess you have a point there........... I didnt see any kids on the interstate though.......... I did look very closely......... :biggrin:

Great video. Glad to see your car running good.

I see that you made it beyond Mr. Bear's home before playing.

Back