You can type here any text you want

Buick Cruise Nights in St. Louis MO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Schaefer

Are there any scheduled cruises for TR's in the St. Louis area. Anyone out there know of any coming up?

Are there any scheduled cruises for TR's in the St. Louis area. Anyone out there know of any coming up?
Nope but if you want to cruise, i am ALWAYS down... my wife and i spent 4 hours driving around tryn to find some life in this dull city yesterday:rolleyes: ....and the weather was perfect driving weather.....:biggrin:

Cruise Nights St. Lous MO

Any additional info I can get would be great. I am just looking for some folks to show off my toy. I have a WE4 with 57k orig miles with popular bolt-on performance mods. I have been unable to find any scheduled cruises for Buicks in the area. Thanks for your input.

MikeyWE4

It would be great to find a few T/R's around the St.L area to meet and cruise sometime. If you got it, flaunt it I say. What part of St. L do you live?

MikeyWE4

It would be great to find a few T/R's around the St.L area to meet and cruise sometime. If you got it, flaunt it I say. What part of St. L do you live?

MikeyWE4

I'm around University City a lot..... But drive anywhere at anytime (weather permitting)

Aaron

Cruises do happen. You have to look up the whens and wheres. If you area interested, we can get a line on them.

Or...start our own...

I know there is a HUGE one somewhere in the southern area of STL once a month. Can't remember which one that is...

Also see ST. LOUIS AREA & SOUTHERN ILLINOIS CAR SHOW/CRUISE LISTINGS[/url

Scott, I think he meant more turbo buick specific cruises... Its rare to find'em at car shows, let enough a cruise... We'll have to just make our own:cool: :D
PM me

Hey, what if there was a club for these cars in the area? They could do stuff like this! :rolleyes:

Oh...we already have one. :eek:

Why not come to a club meeting, get involved, and make things happen? See the recent posting. This Sunday @ 1:30pm...

Hey, what if there was a club for these cars in the area? They could do stuff like this! :rolleyes:

Oh...we already have one. :eek:

Why not come to a club meeting, get involved, and make things happen? See the recent posting. This Sunday @ 1:30pm...

Yeah... Do it do it doit.... Perfect timing too. Hopefully. Weather permitting. you should see quite a few on sunday

Back