Buick Get Together in So Cal

Really?
That sucks....but I guess it makes sense since its at a Buick Dealership....

I would like a good turnout no matter what car you bring. I stated anyone and any car can show up. The more the merrier.

The dealer has two Regal GS turbos there too. One manual, one auto.

I appreciate everyone coming from such a distance.

Reggie, is it still the same time (start at 10 goes to 3pm)? I may be able to go early on and leave early for a baseball game...

I would like a good turnout no matter what car you bring. I stated anyone and any car can show up. The more the merrier.

The dealer has two Regal GS turbos there too. One manual, one auto.

I appreciate everyone coming from such a distance.

Cool....I think WilliamsGN is just scared of a big block Camaro 'er something...;)

dre0371l.jpg

Don't be so sensitive Gary :)

Two day bump.. only 7 people saying there going ? Hope it doesn't end up like one of those "Nutty" events o_O

I'm going, my car is not though.... damn front cover... (little cap screw that has no reason to be there dropped in to the motor, now I need to find it)

Two day bump.. only 7 people saying there going ? Hope it doesn't end up like one of those "Nutty" events o_O

I plan on attending. Need to tidy up a few things on the GN, but will be there. Looks like it will be a nice day. ~66 degrees, ~20% chance of wet stuff (hope it holds off). Should be good cruise weather and hang out weather!

Still at this address...right?
27420 Ynez Road, Temecula,CA 92591

I'm about 90% gonna be there....in the Camaro....

I plan on attending. Need to tidy up a few things on the GN, but will be there. Looks like it will be a nice day. ~66 degrees, ~20% chance of wet stuff (hope it holds off). Should be good cruise weather and hang out weather!

You bringing that twin turbo beast ?