You can type here any text you want

Buick GN Chevy Twin Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

black heat

I have made other posts on this car where pics and car remarks can be seen. Please, SERIOUS INQUIRY. Posting pics - I'm ignorant. Send e-mail
Will be out of town for about 2/3 weeks starting Monday. No replies during that time frame. Thxs and have a fine ThxGiving.

Pat
$18,000

Hey Quick 6 In KC: Thank You, Maybe I'll Run Into You In Kansas (I Take It You Live In KC Or KC Area). I Went To School @ KU. Living The Crazy Life In Insane Diego Along With A Bunch Of Other Transplants. So, To Get On The "pic" Thread, Just Click On Thread:

1986 Gn/chevy Bow Tie Engine

What's going on here? No responses makes me think the car isn't for sale.

flip

Good ole Kansas City :)

Just let me know if you ever make it back, Downtown KC has changed alot here in the last 10 years. All week Garth Brooks has been playing at the new sprint arena, downtown is doing a power and light district with lots of new shops.

Here is the newest project, supposed to be the largest waterpark resort in the world. :eek:

Ticket For Fun

BW

To interested guys wanting to buy the car: I have a buyer ($18K) but sometimes things happen-and we start over. So, thxs for being patient-I Will get back to you should this sale go dn the drain. Sincerely, pat
patfiero@aol.com
858-273-5325
858-212-5335 (cell, when I am not home)

Back