Buick Guru in PA

KMnational

I just picked up my first Turbo Buick... a 87' Grand National. It's a project car and there is lots of work to be done. Because I am unfamiliar with the turbo v6 I know I am going to need assistance and help during the rebuild process. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a shop/guru in eastern PA or surrounding areas that would be available to do work on my car if need be. Thanks in advance.

I just picked up my first Turbo Buick... a 87' Grand National. It's a project car and there is lots of work to be done. Because I am unfamiliar with the turbo v6 I know I am going to need assistance and help during the rebuild process. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a shop/guru in eastern PA or surrounding areas that would be available to do work on my car if need be. Thanks in advance.

Dale Cherry at Injection Connection Horsham, PA 215-675-8815 e-mail injectionconnection@yahoo.com

WELCOME PILGRIM!!!
Glad to have you on board the most knowledgeable guys on the tr's are found here. Your best approach to the gn is to read, read, and then read some more. Dale can help you out a lot, but you will have to have the knowledge to keep it alive and thundering! So get to reading while your assembling, www.gnttype.org

WELCOME PILGRIM!!!
Glad to have you on board the most knowledgeable guys on the tr's are found here. Your best approach to the gn is to read, read, and then read some more. Dale can help you out a lot, but you will have to have the knowledge to keep it alive and thundering! So get to reading while your assembling, www.gnttype.org
Thank you glad to be an owner... Reading i will do!