You can type here any text you want

Buick Guy from MidAtlantic in FL for a couple of months.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
Guys,

I'll be down in the Riviera Beach area until February working on a project for Lockheed. Whose in the area and what's going on over the next couple of months?

I can be contacted at godfrey.peterkin@lmco.com

Riviera Beach is in North Palm Beach county. We have meetings in Broward county twice a month. We have one monthly meeting happening this Friday @ tower shops. If you want details and directions, I will email them, or email you my phone #.

-Alex

The Turkey Rod Run is coming up at the Daytona Speedway on Thanksgiving weekend. While TR's are considered 'too new' to participate in the daytime show, the Central FL club will be there for the night time events and a cruise up A1A. Check out...

www.turkeyrodrun.com

we'll post more details here when we get closer.

Turkey rod run is definately a must see.

George, are they going to have a modern muscle car show again this year like they had last year?

Unfortunately, the Impala SS club decided not to do it this year. The night activities/cruising will still be going on.

It's like going back in time driving around at night, thousands of 60's & 70's musclecars roaming the streets, people standing along A1A to see the cars go by, its very cool.

Where is Morosso in reference to Riviera Beach? How many of you guys fish? I'm looking to off-shore for some light tackle action or in the intracoastal waterway. I've been doing some fishing while here. I caught two sea trout about 5 lbs each last night from a bridge on greenies! Anyway, I'd be more than happy to come to the meeting although I don't know if I'll be back from doing testing at sea on Friday to make it down. What time does the meeting start? Shoot me some directions!

If you are in Riviera Beach, you can take I 95 to PGA Boulevard (go north on 95 maybe 3 exits to PGA) then get off PGA heading West maybe 8 miles west. When you come to the end of PGA Blvd at a light, you can take a right onto the Beeline Hwy. Head west (even though you just went west it's weird down here) follow the Beeline about 10 miles or so and you will see Moroso on the right hand side. You know you are close when you pass Pratt Whitney.

The track is open Friday nights for Test and Tune gates open at 6 and track shuts down about 11.

Weds Test and tune the same thing, but next week the 6th is their midnight madness where the track is open for test and tune til 2am. I will most likely be there later on for that.

My club meets Sunday nights locally to you. www.pbfbody.com if you wanna check around our board to see what we're all up to if you don't mind hangin out with some Fbody peeps it's still a GM :D :D

The car meet that Alex is talking about is down in Davie Fl take you about 50 mins to get there with no traffic tie ups.

And one of my buddies goes early morning fishing too. Maybe a few of us can go and see if we can catch some sea bass! YUM

:):D :D :D

It's easy...sorta!

Godfrey:

Hang a right out of the lot and basically ride until the road ends at Bee Line, hang another right and ride until you see the signs on the right for the track. Sounds simple and close, but it'll probably take about 30 minutes total. It seemed like it took forever when I had a flat on the trailer while on Beeline after a Midnight Madness and it was raining! I pulled the trailer all the way back to the island...flat and all!

Alex, are you going?

-Bobby

Back