You can type here any text you want

Buick Nats attendees?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8TransAM

How many of us are going to be there this yr?

Long as i get my engine done in time and the car halfway dialed in its coming with me :-) (im praying)

Any plans for a groups/groups of TTA owners getting together at any point?

later
Jeremy

PS wasnt sure where to post this so tta owners could see?

Welll.... i'll be there. At least I have tickets(+pit passes) and a room rented for a week. So unless something happens.. see ya there in a month :)

TTA may be coming as well... :eek:

I'll be there thurs- sat and I'll be racing my car. A few turbo guys usually get together at a resturant called Toot's on thursday night for food and lots of drinks. Then go hang out at a few motel parking lots and drink some more.

Jason

Hey you getting drunk there wont be too bad. At least you wont get on the phone and call anybody :eek:

See ya there.. 1st round on me ;)

I'll be there. The TTA wont be tho. We are bringing dads GN questing for that 9 sec pass & putting good competition in the TSE class. We went 10.11 at reynolds in november on 4 bent exhaust valves that we didnt know about until we decided where to find where our loss of power was going. Look forward to meeting up with yall. I will be there from Tuesday at Lunch time until Sunday.

BTW which motel is everyone staying at? I am going to be at the Greenwood AKA Travelodge.

Everyone pray for me that my engine is done in time :-)

lol
Jeremy
PS this has to be there year i roll in with turbobuick power

Back