You can type here any text you want

buick performance weekend NJ

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It was excellent as always, I know our group thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, won a few bucks and trophys, ate lots of great food off the grill, saw some really good racing.... what else can I say. If one didn't go, guess they really wouldn't know... :smile:

As for drama...... it's everywhere you wanna look for it...

Hey Jack, sorry did'nt get a chance to say hello when i passed by your camp on Saturday, but you were busy tuning a couple of cars and i'm not the type to interrupt a busy man! I did talk a bit with Mike while the guys were messing under his car with the shifter. An absolute gentleman he is, very approachable and a pleasure to talk shop with. I saw him run the 9.79 on Sunday, the car looked like a rocketship on a mission. Did'nt stay for his final license pass as the sun was getting too much to bear, but i just read about his final pass and want to congratulate him on getting his license with an even faster pass! So does anyone have any wheels-up pics of Mikes car as good as the one i took at Pinks???:tongue:

Hey Jack, sorry did'nt get a chance to say hello when i passed by your camp on Saturday, but you were busy tuning a couple of cars and i'm not the type to interrupt a busy man! I did talk a bit with Mike while the guys were messing under his car with the shifter. An absolute gentleman he is, very approachable and a pleasure to talk shop with. I saw him run the 9.79 on Sunday, the car looked like a rocketship on a mission. Did'nt stay for his final license pass as the sun was getting too much to bear, but i just read about his final pass and want to congratulate him on getting his license with an even faster pass! So does anyone have any wheels-up pics of Mikes car as good as the one i took at Pinks???:tongue:

Hey Tommy! Thanks! It was great to finally meet you on Saturday also. That 9.79 run was nice, but the 9.65 run was even better! I can't wait to take the car out again especially after I just got my license officially from the NHRA today! Do you ever go to Island dragway?

Back