buick performance weekend NJ

It was excellent as always, I know our group thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, won a few bucks and trophys, ate lots of great food off the grill, saw some really good racing.... what else can I say. If one didn't go, guess they really wouldn't know... :smile:

As for drama...... it's everywhere you wanna look for it...

Hey Jack, sorry did'nt get a chance to say hello when i passed by your camp on Saturday, but you were busy tuning a couple of cars and i'm not the type to interrupt a busy man! I did talk a bit with Mike while the guys were messing under his car with the shifter. An absolute gentleman he is, very approachable and a pleasure to talk shop with. I saw him run the 9.79 on Sunday, the car looked like a rocketship on a mission. Did'nt stay for his final license pass as the sun was getting too much to bear, but i just read about his final pass and want to congratulate him on getting his license with an even faster pass! So does anyone have any wheels-up pics of Mikes car as good as the one i took at Pinks???:tongue:

Hey Jack, sorry did'nt get a chance to say hello when i passed by your camp on Saturday, but you were busy tuning a couple of cars and i'm not the type to interrupt a busy man! I did talk a bit with Mike while the guys were messing under his car with the shifter. An absolute gentleman he is, very approachable and a pleasure to talk shop with. I saw him run the 9.79 on Sunday, the car looked like a rocketship on a mission. Did'nt stay for his final license pass as the sun was getting too much to bear, but i just read about his final pass and want to congratulate him on getting his license with an even faster pass! So does anyone have any wheels-up pics of Mikes car as good as the one i took at Pinks???:tongue:

Hey Tommy! Thanks! It was great to finally meet you on Saturday also. That 9.79 run was nice, but the 9.65 run was even better! I can't wait to take the car out again especially after I just got my license officially from the NHRA today! Do you ever go to Island dragway?