You can type here any text you want

Buick Regal interior fabric

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wheelstands

For those with deep pockets needing fabric, I did just get off the phone with SMSautofabrics.com 503-2633535. They said they have the original interior fabrics in stock for many of the Buick Regals. The price for the 1987 dark red was $149/yard and 54" width. I haven't done business there so I can't recommend them, but they may have a solution for a fabric need.

SMS is always the pricy ones because they have most fabrics.

Highway Stars is an excellent vendor for us & has many of the Turbo & GN fabrics. They may not have the blues, reds, etc. I’ll use them before SMS.

I have purchased from both vendors. SandS is pricey but they have the correct fabric. I used it to patch in places as worn on my original 87. When we bought our 86 we purchased the premium/exclusive version from Highway Stars as it is an entire seat cover. We were happy with both purchases.

I purchased fabric from SMS back in 2002 for my 84GN seats and it was pricy then but nobody esle had OEM fabric.

Back