Buick Represents and Wins True Street Class….

F-1

Well just got back from Bradenton and with the only Turbo Buick running in all classes I took home honors in the True street class for the 11.0 index…

Best news out of all was my new best time with a 15-20 mph head wind… and 85+ degrees.. :rolleyes:

1.567 60ft
6.913 1/8th ET
100.46 1/8th mph

10.834 ¼ ET :biggrin:
124.29 ¼ MPH

The event was awesome and Bradenton really knows how to run their operation.. It was nice meeting JD and TampaTurbo and others.. Hope you guys did well in the show. The car got a lot of press and they told me it will be in the August Issue of Popular Hot Rod Magazine..We shall see. Anyway.. I will try a post some pics…

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 333
This 69 drove from Weston...

Attachments

• Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 311
F-1,( Dave )

was great to meet you today,AWESOME PICS!!!!

CONGRAGULATIONS on the WIN!!!!!!!

hope to see you on May 7, hope to have quite a few buicks THERE!!!!!!!!!

talk to you soon JD :D :D :D :D

Congrats Dave. Sounds like the car ran hard, and you had a good time. :cool:

I am planning on trying to make this race next year.

Congrats on winning the class Dave and on getting her in the 10's (knew it had it in it on a good track like BMP)!!!

Great pics you took as well :cool: I will have to post a link to this thread in the Library :)

Dave

It was great to see you there. I was there to cheer you on for saturday.
I did enjoy the announcer saying something about no roll bar in the car on your last run. TR's and TTA's are the "true street" cars for sure. Was the A/C nice driving hime. I am sure no one else running 10's had that nice option.

Congrats. See you at Race rock.