You can type here any text you want

Buick video ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blown okie

Chuck Norris Approved
does anybody remember the video of a street race btwn a gn & a trailered camaro? they're on the phone with the camaro owner in the video setting up the race & the buick spots the camaro several car lengths... if anybody remembers this & can post a link i'd like to watch it again... looked everywhere & couldn't find it TIA

Was a cool video. Love the fact he drove it there and home. And almost won even with a couple cars down.:cool:

Race

does anybody remember the video of a street race btwn a gn & a trailered camaro? they're on the phone with the camaro owner in the video setting up the race & the buick spots the camaro several car lengths... if anybody remembers this & can post a link i'd like to watch it again... looked everywhere & couldn't find it TIA
JUST GOOGLE SEARCH MOTORSPORT2 OUTLAW PHILLY(GN) VS MARIO(CAMARO) AND THAT SHOULD DO IT.

That would be SPOT MY 6's GN.

Back