Buick Wagon vs. GTO

Since they both have chevy motors, I will take the nicer car the GTO.
The race pits a stock car with a sub par driver vs a heavy modified car with an more experienced driver.

Let the GTO Haters come.

Thats got to be...

the one my Missouri boys take to the GS Nats every year, Those boys are Big block Buick hardcore, they drive down with 3-4 cars every year. This used to be moms grocery getter, 455 duo-quads :eek: I remember when I saw that car a few years back, I couldn't beleive it. I undrestand mom complained, the boys were having too much fun with their ride and they hooked her up with a mac-daddy looking black wagon the "boys" are NOT allowed to touck.

A great bunch of guys too. Talk about HARDCORE gearheads, THOSE guys are CRA-Z :eek: ;) :biggrin: :cool:

Boost said:
the one my Missouri boys take to the GS Nats every year, Those boys are Big block Buick hardcore, they drive down with 3-4 cars every year. This used to be moms grocery getter, 455 duo-quads :eek: I remember when I saw that car a few years back, I couldn't beleive it. I undrestand mom complained, the boys were having too much fun with their ride and they hooked her up with a mac-daddy looking black wagon the "boys" are NOT allowed to touck.

A great bunch of guys too. Talk about HARDCORE gearheads, THOSE guys are CRA-Z :eek: ;) :biggrin: :cool:

Really 455 with dual quads???