You can type here any text you want

Buicks at Bunker Hill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickruss

Fyi

Attachments

• BunkerHill2010flyerv3.jpg
    BunkerHill2010flyerv3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 354
I will be there running ths:cool: Fist time at this event. Can't wait!

Im coming from Bunker Hill,Ill. I have always wanted to go to this track. Hope they have shirts for sale.
DDay

Got my car fired up just now for the first time:D Still a lot of work to do put I should be able to get it done before Friday.

Sounds good,I have a cross pin bolt in my tool box in my trailer,wont do you any good as i cant get it to you till saturday.Most GM dealers stock them.
DDay

Bunker hill

Somebody mentioned to me the banana will be there.

Ronnie, bringing the grill too?

Somebody mentioned to me the banana will be there.

Ronnie, bringing the grill too?

Banana is on schedule. I sent them out some parts today.
Heard Sam was comming also.
Been trying to get Wild Bill on the phone for a couple days so he can tell me how the "Cookout at the INGSCA area" works so I could tell everyone.

See ya, Kip

Gonna try and make it.

Can Tim and Toni run the pro tree with their TSM cars? Maybe during THS qualifying. I have watched video of LeMay running the bracket tree, and he is way to anxious to get ripping down the track. He cant wait for that last yellow to pop:eek:

Wonder if Ronnie got Tim's new Billet turbo on. Hopefully find out tomorrow.

This event is relaxed and alot of fun!!!

Sam, will Pat be making the trip with you?
Thanks, Kip

I'm back in! My good friend kip came through. There willbe some thrashing in the pits but that's nothing new for me lol

Eight mile racing action at Wild Bill's Buicks at Bunker Hill was big fun.

Hopefully Kip or Wild Bill will post the winners, but we did have repeat of last years THS run off between David Day and Mike Schwab.

Brad McCumber overheard the locals commenting on how quick the Turbo Regals were running with speeds at or over 100 mph in the eight.

Loyd,
It was nice to see you at the track. My highlight was seeing Odell back behind the wheel of racecar;) I never had a chance to catch up and say hello to him before he took off though.

Eight mile racing action at Wild Bill's Buicks at Bunker Hill was big fun.

Hopefully Kip or Wild Bill will post the winners, but we did have repeat of last years THS run off between David Day and Mike Schwab.

Brad McCumber overheard the locals commenting on how quick the Turbo Regals were running with speeds at or over 100 mph in the eight.

Anybody interested can look in the THS section on this board and read Ed's write up.
Take care, Kip

Back