You can type here any text you want

Buicks in GA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
A few of us are looking to get together Feb. 18th in GA. We are currently bouncing around meeting in the Macon or Cordelle area. I initially wanted to meet at Macon National Raceway but the schedule shows nothing till March.

http://sogaturbobuicks.4t.com/

Go here and go to the forums and look in the events forums for more info.

South Georiga Buicks

Doug, just a plug...

Anyone interested feel free to join in.

???

Silver Dollar(Renyolds) id running Test&Tune the 18th....

Sounds like a winner to me. Reynolds is a great place.

Anybody else?

South Georgia Buicks

Plug.

Please read above and feel free to check us out!

Looks like Reynolds may be the place for us!

Sorry for off topic post but do any of you guys know any GN guys down in Valdosta? Back when I lived there I got into a little friendly street race with an older guy back in Sep 2004 in my 89 IROC. I think he has 2 GNs cause he said his other one runs 10s or something. Didn't talk too much, I was just wondering what he had cause he said his was stock...aren't they all, lol.

????

Jolly460 said:
Sorry for off topic post but do any of you guys know any GN guys down in Valdosta? Back when I lived there I got into a little friendly street race with an older guy back in Sep 2004 in my 89 IROC. I think he has 2 GNs cause he said his other one runs 10s or something. Didn't talk too much, I was just wondering what he had cause he said his was stock...aren't they all, lol.

The **** is there and there are a few down there but the only one I know personally has a grey T but he doesn't hot rod it.

Thats 230 miles from me but, I'm in!
anyone from the Sav.GA/SC area want to convoy?

That's right, I'm driving from Statesboro. Probably have my wife with me, with her perfect reaction time. ;) But I'm not sure if we are leaving Friday night or not, we have a place to stay if we do. We could meet up if our schedules end up matching. Check out the link in ITSAV6's signature to keep up with the latest news.

Feb 18th

It is still on for the 18th at Silver Dollar Raceway. We are all meeting at 12 noon when they open the gates. Were bringing a grill and gonna grill out,run a little. After that we are gonna cruise a little and go to a mexican place to eat in Byron,GA.
I will have our club shirts for everyone who wanted one.
Check our site out and join our little board. Were only 7 strong now and hoping to grow!

schedule

JAN. 28 Saturday Tune & Test (from 1:00 to 5:00 PM) 12:00 pm
FEB. 4 Saturday Tune & Test (from 1:00 to 5:00 PM) 12:00 pm
11 Saturday Tune & Test (from 1:00 to 5:00 PM) 12:00 pm
18 Saturday Tune & Test (from 1:00 to 5:00 PM) 12:00 pm
25 Saturday Tune & Test (from 1:00 to 5:00 PM)
Direct off the SDR site.

Back