stock oil pan
flex plate
biggie oil adapter
complete shortblock

built by faerman racing, houston tx..

1900$ takes it as it is..

Picture312.jpg

How many miles on it? Passes?

about 3 track passes approx..3000 miles on the shortblock.. im parting out everything.. and from that said,everything must to go..

i can freight ship it anywhere with buyer expense. or buyer can pick up from my home,or i can meet anyone in the houston area only... will not travel to ship this block out,,my working a family schedule is hectic

in your ad it says flat tappett cam,but in your signature it says roler 212/212,which is it?i'm interested in it if its a roller.thanks

did the car lose a headgasket or something ?? noticed alot of carbon in 2 cylinders and 1 is super clean like it was washed? Just wondering if you have papers on engine and story for that cylinder I'm interested

did the car lose a headgasket or something ?? noticed alot of carbon in 2 cylinders and 1 is super clean like it was washed? Just wondering if you have papers on engine and story for that cylinder I'm interested
yup popped a head gasket on the passenger side on the last run at the track.. both heads were re freshed and up sale as well.. shortblock has been take out,inspected and cleaned,, no damage to the shortblock at all.