Built 4.1 10.50's

JRSGN

A$$ deep
I'm selling my 4.1 to do a TSM motor.15 passes & 400 miles since rebuild by Dan Smith of Camden.

Motor is a 4.1

0.30 over
J&E pistons
BMS rods
Brand new GM standard crank
RJC girdle
Ported & polished Iron heads
Sig erson 480/220 cam
ported lower intake
new front cover

Lower intake to pan, Can be heard running.
Motor has gone a 10.58 @ 126 with 25# with a 1.70 60ft with a FAT tune.

3000$ OBO.

Send E mail or call 203-223-0379.

Jim

I'm not "up to speed" on the 4.1. Is it the same as a regular 109 block 3.8 except for the displacement? (meaning all external accessories and parts are bolt on)

I'm not "up to speed" on the 4.1. Is it the same as a regular 109 block 3.8 except for the displacement? (meaning all external accessories and parts are bolt on)

>>> Yes.

To all that E mail & PMed me,

This Motor DOES NOT come with the Fuel rail & Inj's. The Motor made 567Hp & 697 fpt.

Thanks Jim

I had an agreement with Jim to buy this motor. Unfortunatley I had to be an a-hole and back out of the deal without notice. So this is for the people who were interested and were turned away by Jim because he thought it was sold.

The motor is still for sale. I can speak a little on what I saw when I went to Jim's to look at it. Idles like a champ at 850, rock steady. Oil pressure was perfect, stayed around 50 even after it had been running for 20 minutes. No oil leaks. Sounded great.

I appologize to Jim once again. I hope someone who may have been interested will get back in touch with Jim. I'd be happy to answer any questions about the motor from an onlookers perspective (FYI, I have nothing negative to say about the motor).