Bulb list? Unable to access pdf file that had a complete list. 86 GN

Bob Avellar

I searched for a list of all the bulbs in an 86 GN and a post appeared containing a pdf file with the info but I keep getting a sorry pop up and I can’t open it. Has it been relocated?

that attachment is gone. maybe forever if the person who originally uploaded that pdf is no longer around or does not have the file anymore.

the archive that restored the forum about January 8th or so did not have any attachments or pictures. it was just text for thread from October 18th back to 2001, when the forum began anew from a complete loss of data. 20 years of attachments and images are gone unless this forum's owner agrees to give permissions so that we can edit our historical posts and re-load the uploaded images for the past 20 years, if members still have those documents and images for the sticky's and how to's.

I did a screen shot of it a long time ago.

Attachments

• 0B5764F1-D444-480C-92B2-908478BC683B.png
    0B5764F1-D444-480C-92B2-908478BC683B.png
    144 KB · Views: 176
that attachment is gone. maybe forever if the person who originally uploaded that pdf is no longer around or does not have the file anymore.

the archive that restored the forum about January 8th or so did not have any attachments or pictures. it was just text for thread from October 18th back to 2001, when the forum began anew from a complete loss of data. 20 years of attachments and images are gone unless this forum's owner agrees to give permissions so that we can edit our historical posts and re-load the uploaded images for the past 20 years, if members still have those documents and images for the sticky's and how to's.
Yeah, it’s a shame how much data has been lost. This whole world could be in a precarious position if this were to happen on a large scale. But thanks.

I did a screen shot of it a long time ago.
Awesome! That was a great idea! Is this the same one that used to be on this site that I was looking for? Not that it matters. Thanks so much. I’m looking into changing many of the bulbs to leds. I was able to buy some Very nice ones for my bmw that were ridiculously cheap. Of course they were direct from China but I can’t believe how cheap they sell them for.Thanks again.