Is it bad to change a GN color scheme?

If you are not going to use a roll bar, I would seriously look into boxing the frame and reinforcing the stress points. Now's the time with the frame all exposed.

If you are not going to use a roll bar, I would seriously look into boxing the frame and reinforcing the stress points. Now's the time with the frame all exposed.
I am using roll bars, as mentioned in my post I have not picked them out yet. I will likely be using UMI and for sure doing a frame mount bar on the rear. I already missed my opportunity to box the frame as it just came back from powder coating. Even after buying the plates to box it and gathering the pipe to do the reenforcing, I chose not to box it because I can not return the car to 100% original if I boxed it. Not to mention I have talked to multiple people that told me that boxing can cause other problems and that poly body bushings will do more than boxing. Either way it isn't happening at this point. I have always been a believer in not doing anything to the car I can not put back to original