You can type here any text you want

Bumper fillers ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey man. I went 2 different routes when I bought mine last year. I first bought a set from a vendor on the site. They were the ABS plastic ones. I got them and they were not what I expected for the money. They were really good to me about my dis-satisfaction and gave me a full refund. That is why I wont mention their name. My next route I went with Poston's Fiber Glass Fillers. They took a littlte time to get to me but I was extremely pleased with the way they looked. I had to do a little dremel work on the corners of the rear bumper but it was no sweat. I highly recomend them. I have a GN that needs new ones and that's where I wll be getting them from. Hope this helps you out.

Good luck with that...:rolleyes:

Seeing is how I have been deployed the last 12 months I am not up to speed with the status of vendors, and not able to get on here much to check whats goin on. I appreciate your sarcasm though, you're the man.

Im your huckleberry...LOL

No seriously, I was just saying - no evil intentions - my hats off to you and all the others that have fought for our freedoms - thank you very much.

Seeing is how I have been deployed the last 12 months I am not up to speed with the status of vendors, and not able to get on here much to check whats goin on. I appreciate your sarcasm though, you're the man.

He is letting you know that Poston's is no longer around.

Hey man. I went 2 different routes when I bought mine last year. I first bought a set from a vendor on the site. They were the ABS plastic ones. I got them and they were not what I expected for the money. They were really good to me about my dis-satisfaction and gave me a full refund. That is why I wont mention their name. My next route I went with Poston's Fiber Glass Fillers. They took a littlte time to get to me but I was extremely pleased with the way they looked. I had to do a little dremel work on the corners of the rear bumper but it was no sweat. I highly recomend them. I have a GN that needs new ones and that's where I wll be getting them from. Hope this helps you out.

Thank you

I've used all types... OEM is best but super $$$.
Fiberglass looks good but can and will crack.
ABS is pretty decent and much more flexible (ie: no cracking)

Back