Buncha stuff... Interior/exterior trim, engine parts, perf parts, bla bla bla

GinoRin

Cleanin' out the garage. Prefer local pickup on this stuff but I can ship if need be. I just threw prices on this stuff, I'm out of the loop so if you dont think something is fair make me a reasonable offer I just want to clear this stuff out. Please no lowballers, if I want $200 for something I wont take $50 :rolleyes:

Will consider trades up or down towards a built 8.5" 10 bolt posi rear

Most of these parts came from an 87 GN

Front seats with manual tracks and black trim around tracks - OK shape $300
Back Seat MINT condition $200
Concert Sound II Lower doorpanels - MINT $250 both
Upper doorpanels with trim, decent shape, $225 both
Blackout Quarter Windows - Nice $150/both
Blackout Taillights includes lenses - Very Nice $220 Both
Grand National Turbo Speedometer/Instrument Cluster 6x,xxx miles $150
Blackout Windshield trim with rubber ends- Very Nice $125
Blackout Rear Window Trim - Very Nice $100
Rear Sail Panels with GN cloth inserts- VERY Nice $175/both
Grey Carpeted Speaker Panel (between rear seat and rear window) with Plastic Caps $50 Nice
Stock Intercooler Very Nice $150
Stock Fuel Rail with Regulator $100
Stock Race Ported lower intake with EGR Filled, Show Quality, but has small 1" crack needs welded $75
Polished Precision 70mm Plenum with RJC Power Plate- NEW never used $175
Stock Downpipe with Gutted Cat $100

Sale pending on the intake, pte plenum, and rjc plate. But here's pics of the intake incase the others fall through:

Pics041908161.jpg

Pics041908165.jpg

Pics041908166.jpg

Pics041908164.jpg

Here is the drivers rear door escushion. As you can see its in real nice shape but i think a little piece of chrome is missing to make up the square where the pullstrap screws in. Make me a reasonable offer I know these are impossible to find.

As far as the taillights, they're actual black trim, they're not painted over chrome ones. I can't seem to find any pics, even though I thought I took some. Theyre in very nice shape. I might even have 2 sets, I'll have to look.

DSC01971.jpg

Ported intake, power plate, and 70mm Plenum are sold. Windshield and rear window trim are sale pending, as are the taillights. Everything else is still available!

I am interested in the rear seat. Can it be shipped? I am in the 92595 zip code (So.Ca.).
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,
I think it can be, but it may be quite expensive because of the size. I will check into it for you.

Upper door Panels

Here is the drivers rear door escushion. As you can see its in real nice shape but i think a little piece of chrome is missing to make up the square where the pullstrap screws in. Make me a reasonable offer I know these are impossible to find.

As far as the taillights, they're actual black trim, they're not painted over chrome ones. I can't seem to find any pics, even though I thought I took some. Theyre in very nice shape. I might even have 2 sets, I'll have to look.

DSC01971.jpg

That's broke what's the best on both uppers

flip me an offer james. youre right its broken. I figured it out after i took a closer look.

this stuff is now still available. Someone was supposed to come pick everything up in one shot this weekend and they were a no show...

Windshield and rear window trim, stock ported intake and PTE plenum with power plate have been sold. Everythig else is still there...

newbie needs parts!

I just traded my boat to my late cousin's wife for his 87 t-type. It started out as an 87 GN, but was t-boned at a light. so they dropped the motor into an 87 T and called it a day. I have grown up with this car right next door and am proud to be the new owner, but I can't help but remember the old GN. So I have decided to rebuild it... I was wondering what kind of deal you can make me on the front and rear seats shipped to Tulsa, OK 74112? Please also include a list of other interior parts you would recommend to get me started.