BurgerMaster tonight!!!

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Fella's,

The Mustang crew will be at BurgerMasters off of Bothell Everett HWY tonight anyone intrested for an outing? Bill and myself will be there.

Frank

Yep!

Frank, Bill and I shocked the crowd with 3 GN's. They never seen that before. The Viper, C5 Vette and some of the Mustang guys we're very cool to chat with. We met a new GN owner, Jason, who drove his blown Mustang. No street racing this time. Although Frank did take some of them out for a turbo ride in his alky injected GN.

Will be a fun hangout, especially after the weather gets nicer.

2 Modded Z06's as well

I did get a chance to race a heavily modded Z06 on the interstate from a 65MPH roll to about 110 and he only had me by a car length. All this at 22#. Not bad, I want a rematch at a lower speed and 24# of boost

Here's his car... Very nice

http://www.competitiond.com/rob.html

Frank

Are we going to try this again? I know that it will most likely be raining this weekend however, there is a Supra Meet this weekend. Any takers?

Frank

Any takers???

Frank, now that's a silly question!!! :D :D :D

Where have you been? I haven't seen or heard from you in several days!!! This has got to be a record! ;)

OUCH!!!

That was below the belt Ted!!! :eek: :D :D

Can I ride along or do I need to drive my mother's Olds??? :)

I wish there was something going on tonight at Burgermasters, now that I got my car back!!! :D

Thanks Frank for giving me a ride to Dave's shop.

Bill