Burning oil smell

87hottness

Ok guys got a question for ya my car doesn't leak oil that I can find motor is bone dry but when ever I get into boost I smell burning oil any ideas ? Also my car was converted to vaccume brakes before I nought it is this a bad thing it looks like the master cylinder is leaking thanks

First thing I would check is the pcv. They are known to leak under boost and pressurize the crankcase causing oil to be ingested into the cylinders. Also your oil seal on your turbo could be leaking.

Your probably smelling crankcase fumes when it get pressurized under boost. Do you have any open breathers?

I had this after installing the Kirban PCV valve,I put a pcv Turbo tweak said and problem solved.I believe 1162 was the part #

Kevin

i dont have a pcv valve unless im not seeing it i have 2 breathers on my valve cover where should it be ?

i dont have a pcv valve unless im not seeing it i have 2 breathers on my valve cover where should it be ?

You're not looking in the right place. It's not on the valve covers, it's on the intake down low under the dog house on the passenger side.