You can type here any text you want

Bushings for sway bar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOTSIX

Ran outta hand cleaner
Anyone know of a spot to get sway bar bushings ?

I need the OEM set with the rubber inserts. You can get the links at a parts store but no sign of the bushings that mount to the frame. Tried GM but they are discontinued.....

The rubber inserts for the Buick are the same as the inserts for other cars with the same sized bar. I would expect that the F bodies have one that will work. My front bar is the F body 36mm, and I used The F body bushings in the original Buick bracket.

I thought those were listed in the MOOG catalogs. I dont have a copy to check for you.
The GM number for the stock 32mm bar bushings is 14094405 and those are discontinued. I'm thinking you might be able to use GM part #472118 in their place. They are the next size smaller and are listed for the 84 GN with the same 32mm bar. If you are using the Camaro 36mm bar than use #14094389. The rubber bushings for the links are #6270752.

Hey guys thanks for the replies!

Eric - I will try those part numbers. Unfortunately my original rubber bushing and metal mount fell off at some point b4 I owned it. Now I have to replace the one side or the bar 'knocks' against the frame - plus its not even attached now !

Do you figure those part numbers are still good ? IE - not discontinued ?

If you have a Pep Boys chain up there they usually have a stock shelf display of Engergy Suspension greaseable poly bushings and mounts that should work well.

Cool...maybe ill try ordering those from Energy Susp....
They will prob work w stock bar.

Back