You can type here any text you want

Buying busted Power Antennas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

We are currently buying original busted power antennas. I only want ones where the mast is not kinked or bent. In other words the motor is shot or the plastic cable broke.

The value to you the seller is greater if you want a credit with our company Kirban Performance.

For credit we will allow $35 for each one. If you want cash we will pay $25 for each dead core.

You pay shipping. USPS is cheapest ship with note to

kirban performance
po box 1199
plumsteadville, pa 18949

I have a tote with like 50 of these in it. I don't know how many have broken masts or not. Going away for a few days so I won't be able to check what I have til the weekend. I also still have more stuff you asked me about as well.

I have a tote with like 50 of these in it. I don't know how many have broken masts or not. Going away for a few days so I won't be able to check what I have til the weekend. I also still have more stuff you asked me about as well.

wow that is a lot hard to tell on the mast if kinked and useless or stil being useful....why not get a total count and ship them to me and I will let you know how many are actually good enough...I can't use ones that are severely rusted or the tub is bent or destroyed...I wil be fair with you

denniskirban@yahoo.com.

Back