You can type here any text you want

buying first chip ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobooster

this is my situation i have an 85 TType mostly stock except for 3 inch mease dp and cold air intake and adj wastegate im about to do the 86/87 ecm conversion i have 87 stock ecm ,chip, and maf sensor as for the mat sensor im going to have it burned off by TT now heres where im a bit lost i will also be installing a walbro 340 w/hotwire adj fpr 36lb injectors and a ta33c turbo so do i get a TT chip for my ecm conversion with mat burned off or will my car run fine with stock 87 chip for now? then wen i decide to upgrade fuel system thats wen i get my TT chip? i hope i didnt confuse anyone wat i want to know is do i need a TT chip by just doing ecm conversion ? if i do then wen i go to upgrade fuel sytems and injectors will i have to get another chip burned for adding these upgrades? thanks

I have a nice Dynotech chip for 36 lbers with less than 3000 miles-the car ran great , I'm upgrading to 80s & E-85 so I'm selling the 36 lbers for $160. Shipped and the chip for $40.Shipped, If you just want the chip-satisfaction gauranteed.

Back