buying wheels for the GN!!!! NEED HELP!

hello people: Ck. out Vintage Wheel Works. There are a couple TB in the pics.
IBBY

I agree you cant beat the 5 star wheels. I like the 2nd pair myself.. But i also like to wheels on scotts s car.. like a newer GNX style wheel!!! Def waaaaay to many nice wheels out ther.. jus gotta pick one and go with it!!! can go on for months maybe evena yr and not see every kind of wheel out there!! Whatever you choose im sure will look sweet!!! Good luck.. and post em up when you get em!!!

Will do...as soon as I get them. :smile:

scot w.- Do you think we could talk about pricing if I decided to go that route?

Will do...as soon as I get them. :smile:

scot w.- Do you think we could talk about pricing if I decided to go that route?
Certainly! I just spoke to a guy today on a set of CCW's for his Buick. Give me a call if you decide to go that route.

Keep this in mind, with a 3-piece wheel you won't be left stranded when it comes to future upgrades. I mean, say you install aftermarket brakes and they push your wheel outward 1/2" and it rubs, simply send the wheels back to CCW and they will swap out the hoops and your set to go. Can't do that with a one piece wheel !! ;) I say take the time and save up if you have to and buy a 3-piece wheel, you will never regret it.

Scot W.

Just came across these. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about bada$$.

Attachments

• lm5-3.jpg
    lm5-3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 698
  • lm5-4.jpg
    lm5-4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 527
  • lm5-2.jpg
    lm5-2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,179
Just came across these. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about bada$$.

Man those look awesome too. I was leaning towards the Classics a little more but I would love to see the LM5s with gun metal centers.

THIS IS TOUGH

doesn't the jegs site have a tool where you could select a car, and then put on the wheel you like, it'll give you an idea as to how they'll look. I'm actually going to check it out now and see.

I took them at Bear Mountain last year. It would behoove anyone who likes cars to take a Wednesday off, or leave work early, (starts around 5P) and go to the show (popyourhood.com). Hundred's of cars.