You can type here any text you want

Buzz kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Well...since my chicken coupe is broke, I was sitting in it in my garage over the weekend and imagining being out on the road slaying all comers...

I was gripping the wheel...making turbo spooling and WOT engine noises like I was out on the road...just having a great time....then I look over and there's the wife...standing on the other side of the garage...pity mixed with anger in her eye's as she shook her head left to right:mad:...then she rolled her eye's up into her head and went back into the house....

What a buzz kill...:redface:

Well...not for long...I got back at it...wwwowooooooooooooiiiiiisssshhshshhsssss BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....:cool:

U need to pull the motor and run it up a flag pole...it earned it's stripes..LOL.

My wife came out a few weekends ago to me sitting in the front seat of my 86 GN, :cool:(no engine/tranny), wearing my GN cap and sweatshirt watching the Sunday football games on my 32" flat screen. As she was doing the eye roll and taking pics, and laughing,:mad: I was reveling in my seat-best one in the house!! She immediately posted them all over facebook, and amazingly, her friends thought it was wierd too.:confused:

Carl

I feel your pain….I spent the week working on mine and I am close to getting it back on the road. I hope it will be alive in the next couple of days…..I am having withdraws. By the way..i get that look from the wife too when she sees the credit card statement

Back