You can type here any text you want

Byron Drag strip this Sunday Sept. 8th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No, it's a couple guys that are not one this board. Not sure if they even know how to use the internet.. lol

No, it's a couple guys that are not one this board. Not sure if they even know how to use the internet.. lol
Steve and Nick are both nice guys. How come you're not going to the Buick gathering tomorrow?

They all want to go the the track. Who knows, maybe they'll change there mind by tomorrow. It's calling for rain later in the day so now they're not sure. You never know with them. :)

Only one of my friends brought out his t type. Second pass in trans started to slip on the 2-3 shift so that ended the day for us. I saw one TTA, 3 t types, and 6 or so gn's.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Only one of my friends brought out his t type. Second pass in trans started to slip on the 2-3 shift so that ended the day for us. I saw one TTA, 3 t types, and 6 or so gn's.

Sucks about your trans! Jimmy was at the Buick gathering...

It is a Jimmy's trans. Lol. From what I understand was just redone and has no pass and very little street miles on it. He just put a deep pan set up on it after he got it back. So there checking that before they pull it back out. We're pretty sure it has something to do with that.

Back