You can type here any text you want

BYRON This SUNDAY!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Any fellow Buick enthusiasts who are interested, Myself and a couple other GNs are going to Byron this weekend to get one last test and tune session in before the snow flies- (And settle some grudge matches) ;)

If anyone comes out, Introduce yourself, I'll be the loudmouth giving all of my friends greif! LOL

Cliff

Should be there. Just got to hook up the trans brake and 2 step. And hopefully no more red lights.:mad: In my street car.

;)

Steve

It was nice seeing Dr Boost, Turbocliff, and Postal. A lot of cars ran good in the good air.

Well, the fastest I could go on stock rear end ended up being 1.50 60' time, next pass, BOOM, now I ned a rear end...

It's OK, It was a good day, and I had alot of fun!

Sweet6 / Quick6 / Dr Boost, good seeing you all!

See you again soon-

Cliff

i had a great time down there.....hope to see you all at the track again soon.

surej

Originally posted by Mrs. TurboLoyd
Surej - you're back? I thought you were going to be gone longer than this....

See ya soon!

ShariB

The Indian immigration service deported him back to the US sooner that he thought.:D

Prasad

Prasad, you crack me up- lol

I believe Dr. Boost and I will be going back to Byron again this Saturday, to try to best our times from last weekend- He was kind enough to give me another stocker axle, and I'll be kind enough to break it! :D

Postal- Thanks for your help last week, but I'll stick to my former launching technique until I've got mosers and a spool! :) But, I will admit, that your "two foot" technique did work, and I was able to build up 3-5 more psi before finding the weakest link!

Cliff

Looks like "off road" Mike will be there, I don't know about the leather seat Mike.How about twin SVT Mike did you talk to him? I will there too, just to talk you know what.

Prasad:D

To continue my streak of tuning with a lack of information, I just might put duct tape over the faces of my guages, so I can't even see those! -LOL

I'll let you know who else may show-

Back