You can type here any text you want

C-COM for dummies? :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

carbuff

Hi guys...

I'm a new SpeedPro ECU owner/user, and I'm looking for some help. I have a lot of questions, but before I start asking them, I was wondering if there is any literature on using the C-COM SW other than the little booklet that came with my unit? It doesn't give much information, so I'm struggling with what to do and how to do it...

If there is any web resource I could go read, I would love to be pointed to it. I've worked backwards through the posts here, and they have helped. But I have even more basic questions than they cover in some cases....

Or should I just start posting away here? ;-)

THANX!
Bryan

Start by going to Norbs' site: http://pages.sprint.ca/norbz/felpro.html

After you read through Norbs' material, download the "unofficial" manual that Troy Kreft put together, available from the same site. Although it is very direct (read: not a lot of hand-holding), it takes you through what every setting does, with some tips on what you should be looking for.

Finally, the online help that ships with the Windows version of the CCOM software is also quite good. It is a little less complete than Troy's stuff, but it is well written, and will also serve as a good introduction.

After you've read through these selections, start posting questions. This forum is small but very helpful, and your questions will almost certainly get answered.

Good luck :)

Jeff

Is there any working links to the guide. I have seen it posted a few times in my searches but havent found one that is working???

Back