You can type here any text you want

C5 not happy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Just turning onto a long, rural four lane divided parkway, and this vette is behind me. Soon as we make the turn the car infront of me cuts over to the 2nd lane and the vette was gonna do the same and try to sweep around me. So I got on it a little and made him drop behind me. ;) We both pass the car and he eases up beside me (sweet car, lowered on chrome rims, one of those little TV's). I think he was waiting for me to punch it, but I had a car a little ways infront. So he gets a car or so infront of me and to my suprise, he just nails it. I jump over in his lane and follow chase, he got up on some cars and got out of it. Soon as he cleared the cars, he literally cuts off the last one so I could get up next to him. Indicating to me he wants to run. Finally side by side on a little straight, no one infront of us, cruisin about 50, we both nail it. I got the jump first and pulled about a car, and then put 1-2 more on him, got up to about 100-110 and the road was bending a little too much for my comfort level and I got out of it at around 125. He blows by and we both turn off at the same street, from what I could tell it looked like he had exhaust, not the stock tips anyway. He seem to be pretty pissed a 3rd gen put a few on him and held him off too, as he made a left into a residential street and boiled the tires through the intersection. Poor sport.:)

Good Kill! I had a '01 Vette that was givener', so I pulled up next to him to make lets drag noise and he looks over and tells me to F off!:mad: I hope to run into him again, I have some go fast goodies to put on this year. Guaranteed to kill him bad!

Nice Kill! Keep up the good work!:D

That is an awesome time for a stocker! I'm running the same, but haven't realized the potential yet. Once the 50's and electric cutout and reprogrammed chip get here in March I hope for mid 11's.

On a side note. What would be my next turbo? I'm thinking either a 45 or a 51 haven't decided yet(I do know I wanna keep the high impedence injectors in their for a while). Either of them is gonna need a tranny rebuild and a higher stall. I'm gonna go to a 2800(haven't decided who's yet!)

Had I known about the paper clip trick I would have cut another .2 and theoretically gotten a 12.73. Hot wire kit, fuel pump, adjustable regulator and open air filter is next along with some drag radials.

I can't help 'ya with turbo advice, sorry that's beyond my tech capabilities.

Only emblems on the car are Nose and rear filler bird and "turbo" emblems. All others are off the car.:D Sleeper in one aspect, but lic. plate : 1BADDAM lic. plate ring: It's only a V6, you can't lose. advertises differently

Originally posted by 1BADDAM
Just turning onto a long, rural four lane divided parkway, and this vette is behind me. Soon as we make the turn the car infront of me cuts over to the 2nd lane and the vette was gonna do the same and try to sweep around me. So I got on it a little and made him drop behind me. ;) We both pass the car and he eases up beside me (sweet car, lowered on chrome rims, one of those little TV's). I think he was waiting for me to punch it, but I had a car a little ways infront. So he gets a car or so infront of me and to my suprise, he just nails it. I jump over in his lane and follow chase, he got up on some cars and got out of it. Soon as he cleared the cars, he literally cuts off the last one so I could get up next to him. Indicating to me he wants to run. Finally side by side on a little straight, no one infront of us, cruisin about 50, we both nail it. I got the jump first and pulled about a car, and then put 1-2 more on him, got up to about 100-110 and the road was bending a little too much for my comfort level and I got out of it at around 125. He blows by and we both turn off at the same street, from what I could tell it looked like he had exhaust, not the stock tips anyway. He seem to be pretty pissed a 3rd gen put a few on him and held him off too, as he made a left into a residential street and boiled the tires through the intersection. Poor sport.:)

Sore loser. Why do people always think they need to win to have fun. I mean, I know it's more fun to win, but that's the kind of guy that used to throw the bat at the backstop when he struck out in little league,..........much the same way he struck out this time. :D

Good Kill!

Back